Monday, November 15, 2010

In the beginning...

Welcome to my first blog entry.  Many of you have really cute blogs and I aspire to be like you...someday.  Unfortunately, I'm a bit technology-challenged so for the time being this is going to be a simple little blog.   But thank you for giving me something to which I may aspire.  :)

Some friends suggested that I start a blog because evidently some experiences or thoughts I've told them or posted to Facebook have made them laugh or made them think.  I believe it's my experiences that made them laugh because it's a little scary inside my head (aka "the Gray Matter").  But who am I to judge?  If someone finds my random thoughts entertaining...more power to them.  I'm glad I could make them laugh for a few minutes.

I'm not sure who will read this blog.  However, I just ask that you respect me and my thoughts.  Granted, you're entitled to your own opinions.  But if you can't keep your mean-spirited comments to yourself then go start your own blog.

- Fuki -

No comments:

Post a Comment